Thursday, July 17, 2008

iChat

As mentioned previously, I am obsessed with our new MacBook and it's coolest application, iChat.  It is an instant messenger/chat type application, but it also allows you to see the person you are chatting with... kind of like a video conference (MacBook's have built in cameras).  It is almost like you are in the same room with the person you are talking to... a virtual date!  This is great, because it has been so long since I've seen many of my family and friends.  Two nights ago, George and I "iChatted" with Katherine, Alley, Anne Marie, and Robert, four of my greatest friends whom I haven't seen in a long time... so I was able to SEE them!  It was amazing.  I was especially excited to get to see my little Kapherine that has been in China for the past year with Campus Crusade for Christ.  Selfishly, I'm glad that her feet are at least a little bit closer to mine :).

1 comment:

AlleyJ said...

I love your blog... can our blogs be friends? I miss you and think of you more often than I call! LOVE YOU!