Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Team Apple

Well, we did it... officially traded teams from PC to Mac. The trustworthy Dell computer I had throughout college, finally began to show her age in the past couple of weeks. After much thought, George and I went to the Apple store and bought a Mac Book on Saturday. Since then, we have not stopped trying to figure out the new, unfamiliar applications Apple offers and adjusting to the discrepancies in completing simple tasks.


One of our favorite attributes of our new Mac Book is a program called iChat. It easily allows you to video chat with your friends, family, etc... Anyone who has an AIM (AOL Instant Messenger) account or a .MAC account can use the program. Please let me know if you do have either one of these accounts, so that I can chat with you. My AIM screen name is bbstegall and George's is stegagm23.

We took the silly pictures below using Photo Booth.






No comments: